Saturday 8 November 2014

Dear Mr. Mrike

Dear good friend,

There are so many internet scams these days, I feel it necessary to request further validation to ensure you are who you say you are.

Please send me a picture of you sitting at your desk at the central bank of Nigeria. To prove you are serious, be completely naked in the photo. Not even shoes. This is very important.

I wish to receive the funds in freshly ironed Canadian one dollar bills. While it is true that Canadian one dollar bills went out of circulation almost 30 years ago, I am as confident in your ability to find them as I am that your email is legitimate.

To recap: naked photo taken at your desk. Absolutely no shoes! NO SHOES!! Funds in Canadian one dollar bills. Ironed!!!

Best regards,

Your dear good friend.

PS, NAKED PICTURE MUST BE IN COLOUR!!!! WITH A TIME STAMP!!! DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment