Saturday 8 November 2014

Dear Mr. Mrike, take three

Dear MR.MRIKE CHUKWUMA,

It feels like an eternity since I heard from you. I hope you are okay. I had a vision of you crushed in a horrific bowling accident. In another vision, you were locked away in a prison cell with those monsterous email scammers I told you about.

If either of those are true, dear friend, have no fear! When our deal comes together, I will pay your hospital bills or your bail. Or both. Then we can be together forever. FOREVER!!!!!

*hearts*

My ex-friend said my visions are just violent daydreams, but the one I had about him after he said that TOTALLY CAME TRUE!

But I digress, I want this deal to work, Mrike. I want us to work. Together we can get through anything! So I've had time to review yesterday's email, and I think I found a few improvements I can make.

I have been told I can come on a little strong. I know I need to work on that. It hurts so much on the inside when that cold and callous restraining order is served. So to take the pressure off, you can take the naked picture in the bank vault. That way you can lock the door and ease into it. Do what feels good for you, Mrike. But take a couple desk lamps with you so the lighting is good.

Funds still in Canadian one dollar bills, but if you were crushed, you don't have to iron them. Your hands didn't look so good in my vision. Kind of floppy. If you're in jail, you'll probably need something need something to keep busy, so you can fold them into origami swans. I love those little swans. They burn so well. But be mindful of the edges, the currency is old and we both know they aren't making any more.

I am confident these minor tweaks will quell any misgivings you may have. I want everything to be perfect between us. PERFECT! This is just the beginning, Mrike. As the song says, we have only just begun. JUST BEGUN!

So to recap: Naked picture of you, your spouse, or an attractive family member in the vault. All two or three of you would be equally acceptable. Or even better, now that I've written it down. Make sure the lighting is good. Use your imagination. Do I even need to say no shoes at this point? NO SHOES! Funds in Canadian one dollars. Wrinkled is okay if you've been horrifically maimed, otherwise, swans. Even if you're not in jail, swans.

Best best best regards, my BFF,

Your best best best BFF!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

PS, DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOULMATES MRIKE???? BECAUSE I DO!

PPS, REMEMBER TO CHECK THE FOCUS AND TAKE A COUPLE TEST SHOTS!! SEND ME A COUPLE AND I'LL CRITIQUE THEM FOR YOU!!! IF YOU CAN GET WIFI IN THE VAULT I CAN SKYPE IN. JUST LET ME KNOW, BIG BOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment