Saturday 8 November 2014

Dear Mr. Mrike, take four

Dear Mr. Mrike,

My good dear friend. There is something wrong with your email as I've not yet received a reply to any of my emails. You should get on that. We have business to conduct.

And I miss you soooooooo much!

I had a terrible dream last night. You were hit by a car at high speed and horribly injured. Many many broken bones. My car also sustained significant damage, you strong boned man. Rawr! *kitty claws* Thankfully, it was not real, because you and my car have so much to live for.

You both have me, Mrike. ME!

While I've been waiting for you to sort out your email problems, because I know there must be a problem, you found me, Mrike, I didn't go looking for you. YOU FOUND ME!!! I've been working on a side deal. It's something I think can be really good for us. Not to give too much away, it involves my email address and the National UK British Lottery.

It's a winner.

I am not going to bother with a recap on this email. With the bond we share, my words flow through your blood as your all-caps words do through mine. You know exactly how to make those photos good for me.

*HOT*

So don't be shy, let the magic happen. Invite your friends. Just make sure the file size isn't what's hanging up your email. A Dropbox link will be fine.

I read origami is soothing, so you enjoy folding those one dollar swans. I want only the best for you.
Best regards, my good dear extra best BFF!

From your very very best super special BFF (and soul mate)!

PS, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, AND PDFS ARE ALL ACCEPTABLE PHOTO FILE FORMATS.
PPS, THE SHIRT YOU WERE WEARING YESTERDAY DID NOT GO WITH YOUR EYES AT ALL. I'D RATHER YOU NOT WEAR IT AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment